Staff Name & Position
- Kathy’s Credentials:
- Postural Restoration Institute student
- Certificate of Gerontology
- One of New Englands top marathoners
- Education: University of Vermont
- Hobbies: Kathy is one of the top marathoners in New England, is also a mother of two little boys, a mountain biker and skier.
- Carrie’s Credentials: Carrie has completed a course on complete diagnostic therapy. She is also a BLS instructor.
- Education: UVN 1997
- Hobbies: Carrie is a mother of two boys. She also enjoys biking, hiking, skiing and running.
- What I like most about working at Family Physical Therapy: Guiding people to a more healthy, active lifestyle or returning them to their prior active level.
- Jayne’s Credentials: Jayne has earned a level 2 Hippotherapy certification. She also has 20 years of private practice experience.
- Education: Springfield College, Suny Stony Brook.
- Hobbies: Jayne enjoys horseback riding, hippo therapy,
- What I like most about working at Family Physical Therapy: The opportunity to help people who are in pain or have functional difficulties and to improve their quality of life.